Our yellow communication dog bandana states ‘Give me space’ in big letters and is for anxious/nervous dogs, which is our standard message, however you can also order a customised bandana with your own text, design or logo direct from our website.
The bandana is a brightly coloured dog awareness product, that is designed with safety in mind to aid yourself, other dog walkers, adults and children from a distance with what type of nature/temperament of the dog that is approaching them.
The Yellow dog bandana – Give Me Space – for anxious/nervous dogs is ideal for dogs, that are:
- nervous/anxious and don’t want to be petted
- in heat, so the other dog owners know to keep their male dog at bay
- need a bit of space from other people, children or other dogs
- has special dietary requirements or allergies and you don’t want other people giving your dog unwanted treats
- is blind or deaf
- in training and you want to make sure other people do not distract your dog while they are learning
Please check your dog’s neck measurement!
10 inch – small Chihuahuas, puppies of small breeds, cats
12 inch – larger Chihuahuas, Papillon, Dachshund, Miniature Pinscher
14 inch – Yorkshire Terrier, Shi Tzu, Malteser, King Charles Spaniel
16 inch – Jack Russel, Pug, West Highland Terrier, Beagle, Whippet
18 inch – Staffordshire Bullterrier, Lurcher, Collie, Greyhound
20 inch – American Staffordshire Terrier, Bullterrier, Boxer
22 inch – Golden Retriever, Labrador, Hovawart, German Shepard
24 inch – Leonberger, Mastiff, Great Dane
26 inch – Neufoundlanddog, St Bernhard